- Compatible with all ANT+ Cadence capable GPS sports devices
- Ease of use, mount and forget
- Lightweight only 55g
- Easy attachment to any paddle shaft
- Real time stroke rate feedback during training
- Intelligent algorithm allows accurate stroke rate feedback even in rough conditions
- Adds stroke rate data to other training metrics
- All data, including stroke rate, is logged by your device
- Post training analysis of training metrics including cadence and distance per stroke
- Very low power usage
- Robust and fully waterproof for the maritime environment
Ready to use straight out of the box. Simply pair with your ANT+ device and you are ready to go.
This is a quality product designed and manufactured in New Zealand to withstand the demanding conditions of competitive watersports. Vaaka ANT+ sensors are lightweight, robust and fully waterproof, immersion tested to 3m for 24 hours. The cadence sensor is powered by an internal standard AAA alkaline battery which will only need replacing after 1-2 years of regular use.
Package includes user manual and training guide and two santoprene straps for easy attachment to your kayak and canoe/waka ama paddle. For replacement straps or a fully adjustable strap visit the store.